Test Driven Development
TestNGTestNG is a testing framework that draws inspiration from JUnit and NUnit while adding some additional features that make it more effective and user-friendly. TestNG is a comprehensive automated testing framework that is open-source and was created with the goal of maximizing the advantages for both developers and testers. The majority of the earlier framework's constraints are now gone thanks to this. With the aid of simple annotating, grouping, sequencing, and parametrizing, it enables the developer to create tests that are more flexible and potent.
TDD Process StepsAn effective testing plan must consider the entire lifecycle of what you are producing and delivering. A test-driven strategy is an excellent place to start and will produce better results in the long run if developers are making sure to check in high-quality code.
Test Driven Development Key features
- It is concisely described and enables confirmatory testing of the application code.
- Developer tests (unit tests) and acceptance tests (detailed requirements) are both inputs for TDD.
- TDD clarifies and simplifies the code, allowing the developer to maintain less documentation.
- The programming feedback loop is shortened with TDD.
- TDD encourages the creation of high-quality code.
Benefits of using Test Driven Development
- Before writing the code, the developer must first comprehend the desired outcome and how to test it.
- A component's code is only finished after the test is successful and it has been refactored. Before the developer moves on to the next test, this assures testing and reworking. After each refactoring, a set of unit tests are performed to provide feedback on whether or not each component is still functioning.
- The unit tests serve as continuously updated living documentation. If a flaw is discovered, the developer writes a test to catch it, modifies the code to make the test pass, and fixes the flaw. Thus, debugging takes less time. When all the other tests are successful, it confirms that the current functionality is in working order.
- The system is still functional as long as the tests are running, and the developer is always free to make design and refactoring decisions. By doing this, the software is sustainable.
- All previous defect fixes are validated on each test run that follows, lowering the chances that the same problem will repeat.
- The testing period prior to delivery is shorter because the majority of testing is performed during development.
Blue Summit's direction is to build a customer-centric, agency anchored business model by modifying the process for agencies and customers to conduct business with us.
Designs tailored as per needs
At Blue Summit, Our highly qualified and experienced employees produce and evaluate technological.
Expertise in TDD and BDD
We are skilled with both the test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD) techniques.
Professionals for complicated projects
For large and complicated projects, our professional team designs, analyzes, develops, automates.
Adequate Environment for QA
Maintain and use all QA environments to their full potential. Ensure that the environments required.
Manage code reviews and test plan evaluations
Architectural assessments support
Contribute technical knowledge and aid with architectural evaluations
Code Review for internet facing business
Examine the code for the business web applications that are internet facing.
Resolve technical problems and troubleshoot them in various application environments.
Assist Program Test Manager
Contribute to the program test manager's strategic test planning, scheduling, effort identification, etc.
We are your Product Gatekeeper
We will act as the product's gatekeeper. It is our duty to ensure that no problem, no matter.
Our Skills and Matrices
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including TDD/ATDD, code reviews, continuous integration, automated deployments, etc.
- Proven Selenium working experience.
- Our engineers are capable of comprehending what the intended result should be and how to test it before writing the code.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Java TDD technologies like the TestNG framework, mocking libraries, and matching libraries.
- Working knowledge of Agile/DevOps methodologies, including Automated Testing, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and others;
- Development of enterprise services using SOAP and REST-based APIs
- Proficient working knowledge of XPath, XSLT, and other XML APIs.
- TDD, continuous integration, and developing and running JUnit and TestNG tests are all skills we have (Maven and Jenkins).
- Working knowledge of or interest in agile methodologies like Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP).
- Outstanding skills in test planning, scripting, execution, and defect management.
- We have expertise in the creation of automation scripts in Java, Python, Ruby, Groovy, and Oops Concept as well as the estimate of tests and selenium web driver automation.
- Practical knowledge of Jbehave or Selenium Cucumber.
Our Development Process
A dedicated team spends several days working with you to comprehend the ideas and parameters of your project.
User Interface Design
The needs of the user come first. Our products are made in accordance with industry-accepted standards for user-experience design.
In Agile environments, solution architecture is frequently questioned as being redundant; however, some upfront analysis is necessary for solution effectiveness.
Once the design has been approved by all project stakeholders, our dedicated team then works on the specific requirements mentioned by the client to build the product.
Be prepared to see your completed masterpiece! Our experts launch the final product on the appropriate app stores and web browsers after all testing is finished and incremental quality assurance has been performed.
We keep an eye on the application and its environment, regularly backup data, and update software and hardware to make sure the product continues to function properly.
Request A Quote
Ready to reach your peak?
Contact us today for an initial consultation.
We know that every company is unique. That's what makes you special. Our philosophy is to understand that special miz that makes your company so amazing, and then implement systems that enchance your team and services. We strive to become a part of your organization, understand your caompany culture and champion your unique abilities.Only through this knowledge are we able to implement systesm and services that will help your business grow and flourish. We want you to be successful. We ensure your systems are working for you and with you, while you worry about your customers and business. Let's partner together to help you and your bsuiness reach great heights. Contact us today for a one on one discussion about your business.